Well, I have become a target of the famous 'tagging' game. I am not for these taggings but I would like to acknowledge my gratitude and appreciation to some of my fellow bloggers who have made the blogging journey worthwhile and lovely. Ashley has passed on a nameless award to me and I am grateful to her as she has given me a chance to express my heartfelt gratitude to a few others. I will call this a 'Gratitude Expressing Award.'
1) List 7 things about yourself that nobody knows (Have to think hard)
2) Pass on this award to 7 other people (I am passing it on to 11)
3) Comment on their blog and let them know that they are tagged (I am too lazy to do this!)
Seven things about myself that nobody knows:
1. I dislike short forms in any form in text messages and emails. I detest 'k' instead of 'okay.'
2. I sing aloud . . . very very loud when I am walking in a place where there is heavy traffic. Only then, I will not be heard.
3. I can remember many things in detail even if I have seen someone for only one time in my whole life - details like colour, action, first line spoken, etc.
4. I obsess over a song compulsively like digging into the history, the number of artists who have performed the song, the composer's details, the history of the singer, etc.
5. I ego surf almost everyday.
6. I tend to have an extra something about smell. People tell me that I would have been born a dog in my last birth. Funny but true.
7. Now the last . . . I had to think hard for this list.
Now, I don't insist that you have to follow the conditions but then you should pass on this award to the people you think deserve this award.
I pass this award to:
1. PNA - For her lovely posts on the quirkiness of life. We share a kindred spirit on many issues and what makes her special is the way she takes on life - HEADLONG.
2. Tangled up in Blue - A perceptive and emotional writer. She has taken a month's break now but I do hope she comes back soon.
3. Jenean - She is a true gypsy at heart and her blog is an example to that. Her quotes from all over the world along with lovely art makes one stop and reflect.
4. Sarah - For her tender posts which encourage and sustain. When one is down in the dumps, Sarah's posts force us out of the dumps..
5. Gaia - For her lovely insights on life from her own experiences. She nudges one to be aware and conscious of each moment.
6. Zuzana - Visiting her blog is like seeing snapshots of lovely dreams. Her love of life and art comes across her blog which makes one sit back and sigh (long sighs of 'I wish I were there').
7. Vinay - His posts are very subjective and to the point. I have enjoyed reading his food posts and his take on the bureaucratic system.
8. Silver - For her reflections which make me sad as well as peaceful.
9. Khulud - For giving instances of life from her part of the world and encouraging us to be part of her journey of life.
10. Sameera - I like her blog's title 'Everyday is a little life' and that is what her blog is precisely about - her everyday life.
11. Nevine - Ah! I am hooked to her writing. The way she delves into the depth of her character's mind and body is amazing. Her poetry as well as fiction reverbrate with the pulse of life.
Now its your turn to express your gratitude . . .